The OpenRaid Let's get Mythic+s done thread!

Update 10.12.18
If you’re failing to get into a group, or wonder where to start on joining a mythic+ group in BFA, please read the (2) recent posts from Winter & myself on the top of Page 4.

Rather than delete past info in case it matters to anyone, here is the current mythic key suggestions until the next raid of BFA launches:

Mythic 0 – non timed, but gives you all of the mechanics you’re expected to see with mythic+ affixs. Recommended that every mythic 0 is run before joining a timed run to learn the mechanics and routes (as in, knowing your way back to the group if you die). Anyone with an ilevel under 330 should also complete these for gear.

Mythic+2-3 – This is the range for high functioning Thursday group members. You are expected to do more than just dps, and know all of the instances. Joining a group in this key range without having seen the instance is considered, in Bird culture, as “a dick move”. Consumables required.

Mythic+ 4-6 – This is the range for high functioning Tuesday group until progress past heroic Xul. You are expected to use all of your abilities equally with other members of the party. If you suck at dispels, interrupts, your rotation, or don’t know the instance well, then you’re really being a loot grubbing prick monster if you join. Consumables required

Mythic 7+ – This is for to upper ranges of the Tuesday heroic group. You know all of the instances well, have a gear score over 350 and have your stuff gemmed/enchanted. You could easily group lead any of the runs, regardless of your role. You do not require someone telling you to CC, interrupt, dispel, etc… you just know when and how to do it. You also have a solid UI that makes utility effortless while maintaining your primary role.

Mythic 10+ --The range for Mythic raiders at present.

updated 3.14.18
If you are new to Mythic+s & looking for a steady group, there is a group starting to form on Thursday nights after the raid.

If you are experienced with Mythic+s, there are sometimes openings on Tuesday/Thursday with the group that runs Mythic+12 through +16, but these spots tend to be much harder to get on any kind of a regular basis. If you’re interested, geared & have the skill to do +12 and above, come chat with me. We tend to have 1 rotating spot & no, it will not go to the first to speak up on mumble, lol.

updated 2.2.18

*** For anyone signing up for the Mythic+ interest list, please scroll down to the original post for the 6 pieces of information required to be included before posting. Without this info, I can’t properly add you. *****

For those wondering what key they should start with, this should be somewhat accurate based on our groups and that no new content is on the horizon that will shift ilevels. If you are confused as to where you should start after reading this, come chat with me. =)

-Mythic - These are the top rank of an instance but have no timers or affixs. If you are completely new to mythic+, make sure to run each instance a few times on regular mythic in order to learn the routes. This would be appropriate for most players & those running just LFR, or newly returning to WoW.

-Mythic+ 2-6 - This is where you will start after getting your first key by running a regular mythic. Keys start at 2 and then up-rank if you beat the timer (and by how much). Within the first week of running with a new group, all members of the Tuesday/Thursday raid should be able to achieve a Mythic+6. After completing your first mythic+ (regardless of beating the timer) you will get a chest in your order hall containing loot & a new key the following Tuesday.

-Mythic+ 6-9 - Thursday group players who know the instances and are geared for normal raiding will be able to achieve a mythic+9 once their group is cohesive. To move to higher keys, players should consider maximizing addons at this point. It you are still using a mouse pointer to click abilities, you will soon hit a roadblock in situational awareness by moving to the next tier. Your all-purpose spec will likely still work well enough here, but problems may begin to show. Can usually hit timer even with a few wipes.

-Mythic+ 10-13 - Anyone on the Tuesday night group should be able to achieve timer on these keys if they are familiar with the instance & its more subtle mechanics. Point and clicking abilities becomes a bigger detriment here, as situational awareness is highly required. Abilities can one-shot players who make mistakes. 1-2 wipes may still allow you to beat timers, if the run back isn’t too severe. Ability to interrupt in a rotation is a must. Firm knowledge of all your class’ support mechanics heavily come into play within this tier. Number of affixs increase to 3, often prolonging fights. Optimization of spec for AoE. Special consumables required (flask, potion of power, max level food, etc). Legendary necklace (Prydax), typically required to offset massive amounts of raid damage. Have healing pots if no lock in party. All party members should know what the affixs mean, and be comfortable with those added mechanics. It is expected that your gear is socketed & enchanted.

-Mythic+ 14-17 - All of the below plus: At this point, you are using a gaming mouse with extra buttons and/or a gamepad (Nostromo, tartarus, orbweave, G13, etc). Abilities are mapped out on those keys so that your mouse is reserved for swift camera change & long cooldown abilities. If you are mouse clicking abilities at this stage -you will die often- which means that your group will not make timer. 1 wipe usually means you miss timer. Everyone must know their job and do it without being told, there is no leader giving instruction, just a tank that pulls as fast as the healer/dps allow. CC is required, especially during the Teeming affix (if you can CC, you will be given a symbol and expected to CC right as the tank starts the pull without being asked). Survival is key, as every death = time lost from your dps. If the healer dies, its often a wipe. If you accidentally release after a death in which a rezzer survived, you may cost your group the timer due to a long run back. Every mistake matters. If you do not have an invis ability, bring invis potions as well as other consumables. In terms of gear, you should be in the 940+ ilevel range, and have your BiS legendaries. Less than half of the Tuesday heroic group would be able to hit timer in this range as of Feb 2018. By the end of March, it will likely be 2/3rd.

-Mythic+ 18-- -This range is intended for Mythic raiding groups. If you are currently geared & have the situational awareness + game knowledge to do mythic raiding, then these instances offer more of the same. Again, high AoE, survivability & your support abilities are key to success.

******Please be aware that this post does not = organization of the groups. One essential of a good mythic+ group is that the members are comfortable with each other, their playstyle & their level of experience. At present, there are no established groups, just groups of people who run together (some of which have known each other 10+ years, or are friends in RL), so please don’t feel left out if you’re not picked in a given week. Also, the current people running mythic+ are usually in the 12+ range, so this is a big factor. My best suggestion for those new to mythic+ is to find a tank in your range and grab people right after the raid ends. We could easily have 4 groups running on Thursday based on interest if we had the tanks to support it. =)

If you need help making a group of your own, just let me know, I’ll be more than happy to get you guys setup. =D There has been a lot of interest within the Thursday group to start a beginner mythic+, they just need a dedicated tank/healer combo to get going. Chat with me if you’re interested in filling these rolls and I can get you guys started. :wink:

\

-Original June 22nd 2017 (updated as people sign up/drop off)
As we discussed on the first night of our amazing ToS raiding, here is the place to post your interest in finding Mythic+ groups. I’ll update the list for each person who signs up, so that there is a pool of interested people for each night of the week. All times are assumed to be the same as raid start of 5:30pst/8:30est unless otherwise noted by majority signup on that day. Here’s how to sign up:

-List your toon name
-List your role (if you are up to multi role, definitely post this!)
-List your key range (the top key should be the highest you finished on time, the lowest is the key that is worth your time for gear/challenge/etc)
-List each and every night/time you would be ready to form a group (this doesn’t mean you have to be on all of those times, just when you are likely to be on and up to being grabbed for a group)
-Top pick 1-2 nights to run (Even if every night is perfect, which one is even more perfect! =P)
-Are you looking for a weekly mythic+ group, or just as a fill-in/occasional.

Needing 1 tank, 1 healer and 3 dps will mean people are left out at times, and that can mean hurt feelings. If any issue arises please come to me immediately and I’ll try to find a solution. Partial groups should try to use LFG to fill open spots, if they are comfortable with that option. The point of this group is -not- rapid progression or pixels. Instead, it’s so that we can play together more often instead of pugging. If you are looking for a hardcore mythic+ group that solely pushes keystone levels and timers, please form that independently of this signup. Thanks!

Tuesday - after raid
Mirosa - dps (preferred night) - keys 12-17
Bileblight -any role
Jebraxis - dps (Preferred night)
Wartic - dps (preferred night)
Edyion- dps/heals
Xenie- dps (preferred night)
Jitlok - dps/heals
Winfree- dps - key 12-17

Wednesday
Bileblight -any role
Aderynn- dps (preferred night)
Jebraxis- dps
Wartic - dps
Edyion- dps/heals
Mikey - dps/tank
Jitlok - dps/heals
Nangsa-dps (before 10:00est)

Thursday - after raid
Mirosa - dps (prefered night) - keys 12-17
Ryla - tank/heals (preferred night)
Bileblight -any role
Jebraxis - dps (preferred night)
Aderynn - dps (preferred night)
Chanksmush-Mobbarley - dps/tank (preferred night)
Wartic - dps (preferred night)
Edyion- dps/heals
Xenie- dps (preferred night)
Jitlok - dps/heals
Winfree - dps - keys 12-17

Friday
Bileblight -any role
Jebraxis- dps
Wartic - dps
Edyion- dps/heals
Jitlok - dps/heals

Saturday
Bileblight -any role
Jebraxis- dps
Chanksmush-Mobbarley - dps/tank (preferred night)
Wartic - dps
Mikey - dps/tank (preferred night)
Ruby - dps/heals
Jitlok - dps/heals

Sunday
Bileblight -any role
Aderynn - dps
Jebraxis- dps
Wartic - dps
Edyion- dps/heals
Mikey - dps/tank (preferred night)
Jitlok - dps/heals

Monday
Mirosa - dps - keys 12-17
Bileblight -any role
Aderynn -dps
Jebraxis- dps
Wartic - dps
Jitlok - dps/heals

Looking for Regular group:
Mirosa
Ryla
Wartic

Can be bugged on b-net, social media, etc on off nights to login/fill in:
Mirosa
Ryla (not available Mon/Tuesday)
Aderynn
Jebraxis
Chanksmush-Mobbarley
Wartic
Edyion
Mikey/Gomletta
Rubyrhod
Jitlok
Nangsa

Ryla most likely available Thursday after raid, as a tank (preferred)… or possibly heals on lower level M+. Possibly available any other night except Monday and Tuesday. Looking for a regular group, and can be bugged on social media, etc. (although probably wont see b-net tells) to login.

I am good for any night…Can fill any roll so just let me know…Bile

Aderynn (dps)…Wednesday or Thursday nights preferred, Mondays and Sundays are possibilities, Tuesdays are a maybe after raid, depending on how late and how tired I am. Otherwise, I’m open to poking on b-net, etc at other times. Am frequently available, but can’t commit to a lot of regular nights.

Jebraxis dps, I’m available pretty much any night, just send me a message and I’ll be there. Tuesdays and Thursdays are probably the most convenient since everyone will be online right after the raid.

Hey,
it’s good old “Chanksmush/Mobbarley.” i have 3 ranged dps toons (a moonkin, bm hunter and a marksmanship hunter), 3 melee dps toons (feral druid, fury warrior and a ret pally) and lastly a guardian tank. i would like to get them more involved w a steady mythic group.

The best days for me would be Thursday (before or after raid), Saturday although if im on just message me and i can join if im not occupied. thanks for reading, hope to see you soon.
btw my bnet is rahdaDM6t9#1290

Wartic ranged dps. I’m looking for a weekly mythic+ group. Any afternoon-night of the week works for me. Tuesdays and Thursdays will be preferred.

Edyion ranged dps. I’m usually available every afternoon and evening except Mondays and Saturdays at the moment. If you are looking for dps hit me up on bnet Nekko#1164. I might not be on but you can always shoot me a message. i am always logged in even if i am not playing wow.

I can run on my pally, Gomletta if I am on. I can tank or dps. The best days for me are usually Saturdays or Sundays, but Wednesdays sometimes work as well. My schedule is really variable week by week, so just feel free to hit me up if I am online :slight_smile:

I’m available Tues after raid, Wed, Thursday after raid, and some Fridays and Saturdays. if I’m on I’m good to go =). Weeknights are all on Ruby time of course (after 8:30pm EST)

Mirosa,

I can do some mythic’s after the raids on tuesday and thursday for a couple of hours.

I can bring my mage Xynie.

I have a pally dps (named Xenie) but does not have the ilevel my mage has.

Thanks,
Xenie

I’m always down for some mythic plus runs, we do a few after raid for fun and to get chests.

Can heal and dps, just hit me up if i’m on!

Ruby has been helping me get my noob butt in gear, literally and figuratively. I’ve just started my journey into Mythics. I haven’t tried a Mythic+ yet. Nangsa is my only toon for this, so DPS for me. Hit me up anytime I’m online, and I will join if I can. The good news is Barbados is also on EST time, so I should be able to play with all of you more often once again!!!

Updated the list with all entries to this point, just double check that you’re good with how you show up and that I didn’t make any mistakes. =D And also, WB to our time zones, Nangsa! =D

Available Tuesday & Thursday after raid and weekend evening time. Usually have a 14-15+ key to use as a dps spec.

I’ll be updating this list on Sunday (2/11/18), so get your details in asap. I’ll also be posting a quick guide on what to expect from different levels of mythics so that you can join the group that best fits your playstyle/level/experience/gear. =D

I’m willing to run with you but after the raids is too late for me. I am an hour ahead of EST for the time being. =( Happy to run with anyone any other time though. I miss playing with you guys.

Was away for the weekend, so was unable to post interest before tonight. Willing to heal on Alaval ot Tank on my pally named Kasiusa (not tagged in guild right now) Mythic+ would be new for me.

For anyone newly interested in doing the Mythic+ groups… please read the original post as I need 6 pieces of information in order to include you properly in the list.

Also, for anyone already on the list, please let me know your current key ranges (also explained in the original post). This is going to be essential for matching up people into new groups.

As more info & signups come in, I’ll be updating the master list. Thanks!

-Cynemon-Turalyon
-Any role. heals and dps for higher keys
-heals and dps can do keys from 13 - 16, tank can do 8 - 11
-Available any night I’m on!
-Tuesday/Thursdays after raid is preferred
-Looking to run normal groups.