Tuesday Heroic Crucible AOTC Attempt Signup 6-25-19

**from Mir – We will be starting at Uu’nat and everyone participating is expected to know the fight. If it has been awhile since you’ve seen it, please watch a video to remind yourself of the fun we’ll be attempting. =P Assuming we succeed, we’ll then push Ed’s Dazar lock back to Jaina for the makeup attempt. **

"Please follow this format to be considered for Tuesday’s Raid:

Name - Realm - Role(s) - addition comments (such as if you’ll be late, or if you have another geared alt you’re willing to bring)

Signing up does not guarantee you a spot. Invites will follow this priority: Regs who ran the last 6 months of BoD —> Regs who ran with us a bunch in Legion but got screwed by RL (and told me) ----> Regs who left in good standing ----> friends/family/guildies new to the group (3 runs still = becoming a reg) ----> anyone else.

I do expect to be running full 30s on both nights, so if you do not get a spot, please be patient.

(If attending both nights, YOU MUST SIGN UP IN BOTH THREADS, otherwise I’ll forget to add you. ) Thanks!"

*** Anyone attending is expected to have at least watched the fight for Crucible. Only heroic strats will be provided, along with in-fight call outs. Full consumables are also required, so please bring enough to use the entire night. ****

Cynemon-Tanaris Disc Epicness

Winter- ill be on as soon as I can- got a banquet to attend first.

Evoda will do the rogue things

Simbezo - Tanaris - Heals

Faran

Kalius

Jebraxis-battle shout provider

Quantos - Greymane - hot healer and amazing puns.

Wartick will try to keep up with Evoda

Xynie - dps - Zul’jin

Astralz - Wyrmrest Accord - DPS

Skaisong - dps - Darrowmere (I’ll be there with bells on, but maybe just to cheer everyone on…)

Aderynn Tanaris dps

I will try very hard to be online by 6 Pacific, but will be coming from a work dinner. Will try to update if schedule changes

edyion - tanaris - keeper of the snuggles

elusiveonez tanaris warlock deeps

Guess who’s back. first week had midnights 5 days straight. then next week my internet provider left me without internet for 7 days straight. but im back now

Jitlock DPS

Ryla - Tank
Arryianna - DPS

Me if I would not be too big of a burden…DPS. (Not necessary however)