Double Chocolate Chip Cookies

After teasing everybody last night with my cookies (which were a big hit today at work). I decided to post the recipe. Enjoy!

Ingredients:

1 chocolate cake mix*
½ cup of margarine, softened
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips**
1 cup nuts (optional)

Directions

Preheat oven to 350. Mix ½ of the cake mix with the margarine, eggs and vanilla. Once thoroughly mixed, slowly add the other ½ of the cake mix until blended. Then add the chocolate chips. Drop from teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes.

*Works with any flavor cake mix – so feel free to experiment!

**I never add just 1 cup, I put most of the bag in there. Sometimes I use white chocolate chips or peanut butter chips.

These sound amazing!

You’re missing my favorite step…where I take a giant spoon and eat gobs of raw cookie dough!

Yields 2 dozen cookies…HA!..not in my house :stuck_out_tongue:

Mine either…I have the same bad habit of eating as much in dough form as I end up getting in cookie form.

But now I’m intrigued. Might have to try some various flavors over the weekend for funsies and munchies whilst WoW-ing.

A few times I have wanted to try this recipe with a candy bar crumbled in there instead of chocolate chips, but somehow the candy bar never makes it that far….

I used to take the “Cookies n Cream” candy bars and crumble them up into a generic chocolate chip recipe and people would just rave about them.

Oooo that sounds so good Pinkie! Now I’m going to have to get a cookies & cream candy bar when I’m at Wal-mart tonight!!! I’d say to make cookies, but knowing me it won’t even make it home hehehe

I’m thinking, for Singles Awareness Day, that I need to make these using red velvet cake mix and dark chocolate chips. Mmmmm…

Mmmmm those sound good :drool:
Can you make some and mail them to me? I’m lazy

Question is, would there be any left after going past the border cops? :laughing:

Probably not! These Canadian border guards are cookie monsters.