Desdinovahh application

Hi. I’m Desdinova( or desdinovahh and -novena). I’m female and 47 and a returning player.
I’m a big fan of 70’s and 80’s music. My first album given to me was Grease and first I bought myself was Purple Rain. My favorite color is dark purple and I have an Eeyore tattoo.
I got into gaming after a back injury. My bf suggested WoW because of my love of fantasy like Dragonlance and Pern. I also enjoy horror and sci-fi.
My boyfriend and I have been together 16 years. We met on match.com which was funny because we lived across the street from each other. We bought a house last year and have 3 cats and one tarantula. We both find ourselves complaining about younger people now and really really like naps.
I’m mostly a solo gamer but have been working on that and would like to find some relaxed adults to game with.

Howdie Des =D

It sounds like you would be a great fit around the lawn. We are a casual guild that kind of does everything, so when you’re ready to jump into some groups, we’ll be here. =D

Next time you’re on, just do a /who get off my lawn and ask for an officer for a quick interview. If you have any trouble finding one in the next 24 hours, just drop a good time here and I’ll hop on. (the joys of working from home, woot)

Hi! I’m usually on between 10:30 pm and 5 am Friday through Tuesday. Hopefully we can talk soon!

I will be available Tuesday from 10:30 pm to midnight and then 2am to 5 am Wednesday morning.

Oh, I should have asked what timezone you’re in. xD I’m in pacific and tend to be on until about 9:30pm both Tuesday & Thursday nights, and then at random the rest of the week.

Next week though, all bets are off. #WoWBinge