Application

Hey all! I’m am in the market for a new guild and from what I’ve seen, this seems to be a great fit.

I’ve been playing WoW since it’s launch. I started primarily as a raider and spent 3-4 nights a week raiding. I raided heavily through BC and into Wrath. By the end of Wrath I backed off so much raiding and just raided casually and did other things to fill the time I had to play. I played through Mists and Warlords in a primarily social guild and just picked up raiding when I could through OpenRaid or in trade chat. The guild has essentially died at this point and nobody is ever on anymore, so I’m looking for a new guild to move forward with.

I’m 38 with a wife and 2 kids, so my playtime can sometimes be sporadic. I have a dog too, but she doesn’t play for when I’m afk. My 10 year old son, however, will often jump on when I stand up from the computer, but he’s not a bad fill-in during bathroom breaks.

Outside of WoW what we’re doing depends on the season. It’s generally a kids sport. Either soccer, baseball or basketball depending on the time of year. I live in Minnesota which means that the “inside” part of the year (at least for me) is coming soon. Disc golf has become a weekend past time for us too until the slow flies.

Let me know if there is anything else you’d like to know about me…

Hey there -glad you found our lawn!

We do have a few ex-raiders in our ranks looking for a more leisurely pace, so you would be in good company here. =D

Please message any member to be directed to an officer the next time you’re on for a quick interview/invite. 2 of our officers are away this weekend, however, so please be patient if one doesn’t happen to be online. Thanks!