Application for Drola

Past gaming experience: Have played wow, with my husband, Bluster, on and off since Vanilla. Usually as some form of healer in a heroic raid, and m+. I do enjoy the occasional pvp.

Personality type: I used to be an extrovert, but as I’ve gotten older I’m definitely more introverted. I’m sarcastic, and over the years have learned that doesn’t always come through well when conversing through text.

What you’re looking to try in the future: Hoping to get more into pvp, but unsure that will actually happen. Maybe do something crazy, like go hiking in the real world.

A silly story about your Jazzy or Hoveround: Unable to provide, as I do not own either.

How many pets you have and whether or not they can play a mean warlock while you’re afk: Three dogs, all unable to play a warlock. Now a ret pally, or a havoc DH might be a different story.

How you got into gaming: Wanted to spend time with the husband, and wow seemed like a good idea at the time.

Theories as to why our GM Mirosa so desperately wants a butter keeper: Because it will change how one butters one’s toast.

What you would do with a million billion dollars and a skull shaped island: Rescue all the dogs, and then argue about what to officially name it for months.

Greetings and Salutations!

Thank you for your detailed application.

Next time you’re online, just do a /who Get Off My Lawn and ask to be directed to an officer for a quick and painless interview. Should you have any trouble getting a hold of one of us, just post a good time to meet up in-game and one of us will hop on. I’m on now and will be most week nights if you wanted to whisper for a quick and painless interview.

~Kayse

Interviewed and approved by Gums 2/1/21

Forum access granted