Application for Bluster

I’ve been playing on Greymane since the server started back in ought five and have played with a few breaks since. I’ve been playing in an AOTC guild since then, but have recently decided to pull up my tent stakes and pack up for a trek into the unknown. I have played on and off since vanilla, though there have been several multi-year breaks in the “off” part of that, driven by work-related time issues. Thankfully, my job is stable now, which means I have been “on” for the last 5 years.

I am fairly objective-driven in the game. I lose some of my enthusiasm when i don’t have goals to work towards. My wife and I were the main drivers of guild mythic+ groups and we worked to get people their +15 achievements in the last two seasons of BFA.

I’m a bit puckish in-game. I tend not to take anything terribly seriously and will try to fit in puns whenever I can. My daughter’s eyes have rolled permanently into the back of her head.

I got into gaming when I visited my grandmother and played Combat! on her Atari 2600. My friends and I used to have Doom LAN parties, and we stayed late after school to play Marathon on our school newspaper’s apple computers since they were already networked.

I have three dogs. Sadly none are smart enough to play a warlock, though they can easily play demon hunter.

Greetings and Salutations!

Thank you for your detailed application.

Next time you’re online, just do a /who Get Off My Lawn and ask to be directed to an officer for a quick and painless interview. Should you have any trouble getting a hold of one of us, just post a good time to meet up in-game and one of us will hop on. I’m on now and will be most week nights if you wanted to whisper for a quick and painless interview.

~Kayse

Interviewed and approved by Gums 2/1/21

Forum access granted