You face Jebraxis, eredar lord!

Hello!

I’ve been raiding with you guys for a little while and I love the atmosphere and sense of humor of all the people in mumble so much, that I decided to transfer my warrior to tanaris for the chance to join the guild! My real life friend in the guild (although he will deny it) is Lionel. We’ve been friends for a few years and he told us about you guys.

I’m a 27 year old Mexican who moved to the U.S. at a very young age. I received my bachelors in computer science. Of course right afterwards I started working in something that had nothing to do with my education and became a certified medical office manager for a doctor’s private practice.

I’ve been playing WoW since beta, so I’ve seen the majestic plains-running tauren back in the day. So beautiful. My uncle introduced me to gaming at a very young age, and I still remember playing sim-ant on my dos machine. Since then I’ve continued to enjoy computer games, tabletop games, and board games with my group of friends.

What else did I need? oh yeah we have 5 white chihuahuas, one is called Casper and is incredibly fat for a chihuahua. I have a pet conure bird called Mango who screams alot, and we have a hedgehog called Lucas.

Thanks guys!
Jebraxis

Awesome! So happy to see you over here Jebraxis. If you haven’t already, just message any GOML member to see if an officer is online.

I invited him last night, but was in mid battle. I may da-powerful, but I can’t type and savage the enemy at the same time. xD

Welcome demon lord!!!