Wednesday (normally Thursday) Normal Uldir Signup 9-4-18

Despite a flurry of programming over the holiday weekend, our new signup is not quite ready for this week. Please follow this format to be considered for Wednesday’s (normally Thursday) Uldir raid:

Name - Realm - Role(s) - addition comments (such as if you’ll be late, or if you have another geared alt you’re willing to bring)

Signing up does not guarantee you a spot. Invites will follow this priority: Regs who ran the last 6 months of ABT —> Regs who ran with us a bunch in Legion but got screwed by RL (and told me) ----> Regs who left in good standing ----> friends/family/guildies new to the group (3 runs still = becoming a reg) ----> anyone else.

I do expect to be running full 30s on both nights, so if you do not get a spot, please be patient, it’s only opening week.

(If attending both nights, YOU MUST SIGN UP IN BOTH THREADS, otherwise I’ll forget to add you. ) Thanks!
Thursday normal group will be back to Thursday next week. =)

Xynie on Zul’jin DPS

Wartick Tanaris DEEPS

Evoda (Qelti) - Tanaris - DPS :slight_smile:

Orgrimm (Qaelthos) Warrior DPS (334)

Edyion - kil’jaeden dps (ty if i can get her ready for it - heals)

Winterslight-tanaris- healing or tanking as needed. Also, I will sit if it allows some one else to get in on Wednesday night that would not run otherwise.

Faran tanaris healer 341ilev 19hoa

Wutangpan-tanaris-tank

Rubyrhod - Tanaris - DPS / Heal (if needed). I will be on Ruby time… but hopefully very close to start time.

Aquillion - Tanaris - Tank/DPS ilvl 330

Jebraxis-tanaris-dips

Dedaris - Tanaris - RDPS

Astralz - Wyrmrest Accord - DPS

Shantile (Skai), Darrowmere, healer/tank, I am working on my hunter also, but she is too low as of right now. :sunglasses:

Ryla - Tanaris - Tank … I’m going to have to try and reschedule some things to make it work, as I thought we were running Thurs this week. I will update when I know for sure if I can make it. As always, in a pinch I could heal instead but prefer to tank, especially in the beginning so I get extra practice to learn the fights. However, I also accept that its kinda not fair for me to tank both nights if other people are wanting to do it, so if someone else is really wanting to try their hand at tanking I’ll step down on the Thursday (Wednesday) night.

GradeABeef - Tanaris - DPS

Confirmed for Wednesday. Was able to switch my plans around to Thursday instead.

Yeleena - Tanaris - DPS

Amano-Darrowmere dps

I will not be able to make it this Wednesday but I expect to be available Thursdays, work schedule permitting.

Kalius - Tanaris - DPS (can maybe tank)