Tuesday Heroic Uldir Signup 1-1-19 **see note**

Please follow this format to be considered for Tuesday’s Uldir raid:

Name - Realm - Role(s) - addition comments (such as if you’ll be late, or if you have another geared alt you’re willing to bring)

Signing up does not guarantee you a spot. Invites will follow this priority: Regs who ran the last 6 months of ABT —> Regs who ran with us a bunch in Legion but got screwed by RL (and told me) ----> Regs who left in good standing ----> friends/family/guildies new to the group (3 runs still = becoming a reg) ----> anyone else.

I do expect to be running full 30s on both nights, so if you do not get a spot, please be patient, it’s only opening week.

(If attending both nights, YOU MUST SIGN UP IN BOTH THREADS, otherwise I’ll forget to add you. ) Thanks!"

Note*
–This will be our best chance for AOTC, so you must bring all consumables or you will be asked to sit out.

–Despite it being New Years Day, I expect to have a full raid. If we have more than 30 people sign up, DPSers with solid ramp experience will be chosen over those who didn’t take the initiative to master that mechanic (regardless of signup order). Those who mastered the ramps in the Thursday group will have the same priority as those who run it on Tuesday (since we’ve been stealing Thursday’s run for G’hunn attempts). I think it’s only fair that those who put in the most stress and effort to learn the fight also get priority for the first kill.

RIK- Deeps and meeps >.>

Jitlock Tanaris DPS

Cynemon-tanaris Disc awesomeness

Quantos - Greymane - Boomin’ DPS (or leafy heals)

Smallpoxx - Mug’thol - Healer

Guys something came up last minute. I am not going to be able to make it tonight. Good luck getting it down.

Sorry for the late warning :frowning:

Gomletta - tanaris. Dps or tank. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Edyion - dps - kil’jaeden

Xynie - dps - Zul’jin

Simbezo - Tanaris - Heals

Wutangpan tanaris tank

Faran healer

Winter Heals Tanaris

Evoda - Tanaris - DPS

Nangsa-Tanaris-DPS

Ryla - Tanaris - Tank
Arryianna - Tanaris - DPS