Thursday Uldir Signup 9-13-18

Doesn’t look like Mir made a sign up yet, so I’ll make one . And copy and paste from her post.

"Please follow this format to be considered for Thursday’s Uldir raid:

Name - Realm - Role(s) - addition comments (such as if you’ll be late, or if you have another geared alt you’re willing to bring)

Signing up does not guarantee you a spot. Invites will follow this priority: Regs who ran the last 6 months of ABT —> Regs who ran with us a bunch in Legion but got screwed by RL (and told me) ----> Regs who left in good standing ----> friends/family/guildies new to the group (3 runs still = becoming a reg) ----> anyone else.

I do expect to be running full 30s on both nights, so if you do not get a spot, please be patient, it’s only opening week.

(If attending both nights, YOU MUST SIGN UP IN BOTH THREADS, otherwise I’ll forget to add you. ) Thanks!"

Cynemon-Tanaris Epic Disc Priest. Not sure if I’m signing up as heals or DPS…It doesnt matter. I’m Disc. I may be thinking a little late. Not sure yet.

Amano-Darrowmere melee dps

I can’t make Tuesday this week.

Shantile(Skai), Darrowmere, Holy Paladin

Qelti as Disc (Oh my!) if I can get her ready, otherwise more Evoda Rogue DPS

Maakha - Tanaris - DPS

I’m out with Ryla this Thursday since I’m getting eye surgery the day before. I should be good to go for the following Tuesday though. Thank you to whoever steps up and tanks!

Winter tanaris- heals (Probably) or tank if we need a sub for Ryla and we don’t have a better choice.

Gomletta DPS. I’ll probably be late!

Thaen(Hakaf) - Disc/Holy Priest - 336 ilvl or higher by raid time

Wutangpan tanris tank/dps

Faran tanaris healer ilev 350

Kasiusa - Tanaris - Tank/Heals/Deeps

Jebraxis-tanaris-dips

Wartick - Tanaris - DPS

Xynie - Zul’jin - DPS

Tytanya - kil’jaeden - heals/dps

Supermodel-dps-should make it this week on thursday

Yeleena - Tanaris - DPS

Kalius-Tanaris DPS/Tank/Healer (less likely to heal)

Jitlok Tanaris dps