Thursday Uldir Signup 10-4-18

Andara-Greymane-mdps

EDIT - I am 50/50 for tonight. Our firewall migration last night didn’t go well, attempt two is tonight at 18:00 EST and “should” be completed by 19:30 EST. Had over 200 officers with no mobiles last night for three hours…not fun!

I am a maybe

Aderynn - tanaris - dps

Jitlok - DPS - Tanaris

Ryla - Tank - Tanaris
GradeABeef - DPS - Tanaris (I think)
Uthir - DPS - Tanaris (maybe)

And hey, I don’t need to sign Maakha up anymore as we’ve got his forum access working now!

Also a heads up: I am hoping to have Sutures leveled and geared for healing/dps (disc) by next week if anyone wants to start tanking Thursdays - assuming that we have control of Arathi (in my head the timing should work out because I think we get it next week) and I can use the boring-ass scenario to quickly gear up. I am of course, always available to tank with Ryla if need be but I feel reasonably comfortable with the early fights now (don’t need the extra practice) and would like to bring a different character sometimes when it works out.

Grade A and I will also be away the following week on a hunting trip both Tuesday (16th) and Thursday (18th). Arryianna however hopes to raid both nights!! while we’re away.

elusiveonez Kil Jaeden DPS warlock