Thursday Heroic/Normal Group - Eternal Palace Signup 8-1-19

"Please follow this format to be considered for Thursday’s Raid:

Name - Realm - Role(s) - addition comments (such as if you’ll be late, or if you have another geared alt you’re willing to bring)

Signing up does not guarantee you a spot. Invites will follow this priority: Regs who ran the last 6 months of BoD —> Regs who ran with us a bunch in Legion but got screwed by RL (and told me) ----> Regs who left in good standing ----> friends/family/guildies new to the group (3 runs still = becoming a reg) ----> anyone else.

I do expect to be running full 30s on both nights, so if you do not get a spot, please be patient.

(If attending both nights, YOU MUST SIGN UP IN BOTH THREADS, otherwise I’ll forget to add you. ) Thanks!"

***All restrictions have been removed for the new raid, other than the obvious of not showing up with a suicidal ilevel. <3
We will be rolling normal with extensions between Tuesday and Thursday nights until we beat all bosses, and then flip to Heroic for Tuesday, and Normal on Thursday for a bit, before both groups are back to running shared extensions for Heroic.

Cynemon-Tanaris Disc Epicness

Kalius - Healer/Tank/DPS
Kaljira - Druid that could be there for moral support.

Evoda/Qelti - Can both do the DPS things

Faran

Yeleena tanaris dps

Wartick

Simbezo - Tanaris - Heals

Lighthorse-bang

Shrute - Tanaris - RDPS (Maybe)

Winter

Phuntzu-dps

Gomletta DPS or tank

Winfree-vashj ret (May actually be late or no show due to irl situation)

Edyion is good to go, Ty is if needed as well.

Xynie - dps - Zul’jin

jitlock dps tanaris

Quantos - Greymane - Heals and bad puns

Ryla - Tank
Arryianna - DPS

I think its about time I geared up a second character (was going to be my priest, but it seems we’re rarely short healers and in a pinch it might be easier to just grab some trinkets and a weapon for Ryla if we are short- so maybe a warlock?) to alternately bring on Thursday’s if anyone else felt like tanking. I mean, not for this week or next week (because lets face it, I don’t have that much time to play to gear up an alt - it’s not gonna happen over night) but for soon-ish. There’s not much Ryla still needs in normal. Of course, if there’s no one that wants to tank or we’re short for any reason, I will always be willing to bring Ryla.

Alaval - Tanaris - Healing

Obviously, since I have just got back, I’ll understand if my ilvl is too scrubby.