Thursday Heroic Dazar'alor Signup 5-9-19

Mir forgot to put up sign ups…
Not sure if we’re doing Heroic Dazar’alor continuation or Heroic Crucible of Storms raid (2nd boss)
I guess we’ll find out from Mir.
** Thursday will be back in Dazar’alor – no crucible. **

"Please follow this format to be considered for Thursday’s Heroic Crucible of Storms raid (2nd boss):

Name - Realm - Role(s) - addition comments (such as if you’ll be late, or if you have another geared alt you’re willing to bring)

Signing up does not guarantee you a spot. Invites will follow this priority: Regs who ran the last 6 months of BoD —> Regs who ran with us a bunch in Legion but got screwed by RL (and told me) ----> Regs who left in good standing ----> friends/family/guildies new to the group (3 runs still = becoming a reg) ----> anyone else.

I do expect to be running full 30s on both nights, so if you do not get a spot, please be patient.

(If attending both nights, YOU MUST SIGN UP IN BOTH THREADS, otherwise I’ll forget to add you. ) Thanks!"

Cynemon-Tanaris Disc epicness

Aderynn Tanaris dps…I am a maybe for Thursday night

Evoda - Tanaris - DPS
Maybe. If I do make it, I will be quite late. If there’s room when I’m able to log on, I’d like to join, but if not, that’s ok too. :slight_smile:

Wartick-Tanaris-DPS

Skaisong - dps - Darrowmere

Xynie - dps - zul’jin

Amano-Darrowmere dps

Spring Heals depending on where we are

Kalius

Faran

Maakha DPS

Shrutefarms - Tanaris - RDPS

Jebraxis-my server is my own business

Tatyana - tanaris - heals

Rik - heal or dps