Thursday Dazar'alor Signup 3-28-19

Mir was drinking and forgot to create the sign up even with multiple reminders.Her message is a little outdated. So I’ll change it up a bit. ***I actually wasn’t for once, you damn panda man! xD This time I just plain out forgot after we ran mythics haha ****

"Please follow this format to be considered for Thursday’s Dazar’alor raid:

Name - Realm - Role(s) - addition comments (such as if you’ll be late, or if you have another geared alt you’re willing to bring)

Signing up does not guarantee you a spot. Invites will follow this priority: Regs who ran the last 6 months of BoD —> Regs who ran with us a bunch in Legion but got screwed by RL (and told me) ----> Regs who left in good standing ----> friends/family/guildies new to the group (3 runs still = becoming a reg) ----> anyone else.

I do expect to be running full 30s on both nights, so if you do not get a spot, please be patient.

(If attending both nights, YOU MUST SIGN UP IN BOTH THREADS, otherwise I’ll forget to add you. ) Thanks!"

Cynthian-Turalyon Arcane mage or Cynlee Windwalker Monk

Orisalla Tanaris Tank, might have to switch out though due to being on call.

Xynie - dps - Zul’jin
And
Cracks - tank - Zul’jin or Kilania - dps - Zul’jin (depending what we are needing)

Fliing - Darrowmere - dps

Amano-Darrowmere dps

Kalius
Kalsier-BleedingHollow

Qelti - Tanaris - Spooky Shadow DPS and Yoinks!

Peon- Tanaris- Will Dabu for yoinks

Tytanya - tanaris - may heal you…most likely

Faran healer tanaris

Ryla - Tanaris - Tank or heals maybe Sutures - Tanaris - Heals
Arryianna - Tanaris - DPS
Gradeabeef - Tanaris - DPS I think he’s working dayshift and will be able to make it

Dedaris - Tanaris - DPS

Maakha DPS

Dianaprince tanaris dps

Jebraxis-tanaris-Please heal me

Simbezo - Tanaris - Heals

Rik - deeps

Meluzia - Tanaris - DPS

Winter for heals unless a helluva lot of loot drops for my monk. A helluva lot. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: