Thursday Dazar'alor Signup 1-31-19

No Sign up from Mir, So here you go: (Yep, I dun failed again to know what day it is. Thanks Cyn! -Mir xD)

Please follow this format to be considered for Thursday’s Dazar’alor raid:

Name - Realm - Role(s) - addition comments (such as if you’ll be late, or if you have another geared alt you’re willing to bring)

Signing up does not guarantee you a spot. Invites will follow this priority: Regs who ran the last 6 months of ABT —> Regs who ran with us a bunch in Legion but got screwed by RL (and told me) ----> Regs who left in good standing ----> friends/family/guildies new to the group (3 runs still = becoming a reg) ----> anyone else.

I do expect to be running full 30s on both nights, so if you do not get a spot, please be patient, it’s only opening week.

(If attending both nights, YOU MUST SIGN UP IN BOTH THREADS, otherwise I’ll forget to add you. ) Thanks!"

Cynemon-Tanaris Disc Epicness…or one of my many alts

Xeniya - Zul’jin - dps

I would also like to see if a friend of mine can come. He is my mythic+ tank. He will dps if we have tanks. His ilevel is 383.

Cracks - Zul’jin - tank/dps

Skaisong - Darrowmere - dps

Shantain - Darrowmere - tank

Amano-Darrowmere dps

Winter. Heals\tank.

Qelti is bringing Shadow back…

Tytanya - heals/dps - kil’jaeden

Simbezo - Tanaris - Heals

Faran tanaris healer

Going to have to miss tonight. Good luck on the chosen

Winfree-vashj ret

Wartick/Peon-Tanaris-DPS

Astralz - Wyrmrest Accord - DPS

Jitlock tanaris dps

Alaval -Tanaris - Heals

We will not be able to make it this Thursday.

Supermodel-DPS-Greymane…sorry cant make it tonite…raining and just got home…traffic was terrible!!!

Gorlabtoo Silver Hand DPS

Finally home from my travels…

Kalius - Tanaris
Kalsier - BleedingHollow