tater tot cassarole

this is some goood eating but you can hear your arteries getting hard while you eat it lol

1 large bag of tater tots
1 pound lean hamburger
1 large jar of you favorite salsa
1 pack of taco seasoning mix
large pack of shredded cheese
preheat oven to 370
fry the hamburger meat til til done. Add the taaco seasoning mix but with only 1/2 of the water called for and let it cook a few minutes. get a 2 inch cassarole dish and put a layer of tater tots on the bottom the add a layer of the meat a layer of the salsa and a layer of cheese. Repeat for the next layer minus the cheese. toss this in the oven for about 35 minutes pull out and add the rest of the cheese to the top put back in and cook 15 more minutes…put the cardiologist on speed dial if you eat it more than once a month. I vary this sometime and add olives jalapeno’s mushrooms just whatever you like to jazz it up some you can also tweek the heat by using different types of salsa ( mild medium hot or omg call the fire department ) goes well with a salad and garlic bread

=O*********************

/unresponsive
/defib
/CLEAR!
/defib again
/CLEAR!

=O******

can I have seconds?

…I might have to try this out this weekend. Sounds yummy and I’m sure the roomies would approve. :slight_smile:

Okay now that my CPR training is over and I’m A-listed again, I’m so going to make this for our pot luck :slight_smile: Thanks!!

ditto! I know what I’m taking to our next pig-out at work!

WoW! I do love this recipe. Seriously have to try it. Thanks Odo.

addendum: I am making this TONIGHT! 911 on standby. Looking forward to it.

For those that have not tried this yet…it is fantastic!