Super Number One Fun Cookery Contest Part Two!

Whose food stuff is the good stuff?

• Crabtree’s Health Chow Mein
  • Capin’s Tricky Hippy Lasagna
  • Odomak’s Tater Tot Casserole
  • Calystra’s Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
  • Jahnava’s Blinchiki
  • Xhamois’s Southern Pecan Pie

0 voters

Ok, so part one is over, and now it’s time for everyone to really get involved again! The top six recipes are going head to head in the best way to determine anything with 100% scientific accuracy: an internet poll.

I’ve got the quick links to the 6 finalists here, and the most votes between now and March 1st wins a custom-designed custom forum title. The runners-up get a pat on the back and some Northern Spices to brighten up their in-game meals.

Crabtree’s Healthy Chow Mein

Capin’s ‘Tricky Hippy’ Lasagna

Odomak’s Tater Tot Casserole

Calystra’s Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup

Jahnava’s Blinchiki

Xhamois’s Southern Pecan Pie

Further meaningless small print: Yes, I’ve already got a favorite, but it only gets one guaranteed vote: mine. Don’t complain about your lack of options; the expenses are coming out of my pocket, and because you’re not paying for it, you don’t get to bitch.

Tie game, does that mean we go into sudden death over time?
or do they go into kitchen stadium and duel?

bites green pepper

Allez cuisine!

Ren is that what the Chairman says to start the battle? I have never been able to understand him.

Yes–in the American version, that’s what the Chairman says. Here’s what Wikipedia (my source for all knowledge) has to say on it:

The start of the battle is typically announced by the Chairman in the following manner:

“So now America, with an open heart and an empty stomach, I say unto you in the words of my uncle: Allez cuisine!”

Allez cuisine! (roughly French for “Get to the kitchen!” or “Start cooking!”) is the phrase that started battles in the original Japanese series (hence the reference to his uncle, Chairman Kaga). This phrase, however, is erroneous. It means “Go Kitchen.” It is probably a mishearing of the Japanese pronunciation of what would be the correct French 'A la Cuisine." “To the Kitchen,” or “Off to the kitchen.”.

Renora = The man with the answers. The only thing they didn’t mention is that the American Chairman is NOT related to Chairman Kaga. I like to watch the Japanese version as well even though it is dubbed over with english.