S'mores brownies

These were officially given the office seal of approval just now, so I figured I’d pass it along to the rest of you who are as weak to chocolate goodness as I am. Yes, I am evil. :smiling_imp:

(recommended for an 8x8 baking pan)
1 box brownie mix and it’s required ingredients
4 1/2 full Graham Crackers
3 1/2 Full size Hershey’s Bars
16 large marshmallows

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Line foil into an 8×8 inch baking pan and spray generously with cooking spray (optional but cuts down on a LOT of cleanup). Pour half the brownie batter into lined pan. Layer graham crackers over brownies following Hershey Bars and marshmallows. Pour remaining brownie batter over marshmallows. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes mostly clean from center. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Carefully remove foil and brownies from pan. Peel any foil from away from edges and cut into squares.

I used a 6x9 pan and used just about the same amount of the ingredients, making 15 brownies (1 marshmallow per brownie, just cut around them if you still have that much definition after baking)

Also, the blog that I found this recipe has some other evil recipies (fluffernutter cookies?!?) if you want to torment yourselves: http://picky-palate.com/