ratking//yatagarasu

Hi, I’m ratking, my character is yatagarasu. I live with and date alrightmax/justmax/whatevermax who is active in your guild right now, and he’s encouraged me to apply as well. I’m in mid-level management in a health food store and just talk about vegetables all day. I am basically only passionate about getting enough sleep, but, my other hobbies include watching all the foreign dramas they put on Netflix while telling myself they aren’t soaps, eating breakfast foods all day, and reading manga. This guild is probably ideal for me because I already have bunions, get up at 5am, and enjoy any form of porridge.
Past gaming experience I grew up on Zelda, Mario, and Castlevania, I’m pretty much brand new to online gaming but I’ve been having a great time so far, except for getting dragged in general chat last week by a 15 year old who thought I sucked at tanking (I probably wasn’t great but that’s not the point). I’ve only been playing WoW for about a month.
Personality type either really lacking in personality or overflowing with too much of it to describe, probably the former.
What you’re looking to try in the future trying to tank an instance without getting lost
A silly story about your Jazzy or Hoveround I wish I had one.
How many pets you have and whether or not they can play a mean warlock while you’re afk I have two unruly dogs that like to step on the keyboard during important stuff so they’d probably be better than me at playing a warlock.
How you got into gaming anything that involves staying inside and not talking to people IRL is a passion of mine. In all seriousness though my cousin gave me his nintendo and all his games when I was about 6 and I could best my older sister in them, that was enough to get me hooked.
Theories as to why our GM Mirosa so desperately wants a butter keeper because butter should taste like butter and not the other nasty things in the fridge!! Plus it’s nice when you can actually spread butter without stabbing through the toast.
What you would do with a million billion dollars and a skull shaped island Become a super villain and try to put the world into eternal winter, or maybe just buy a lot of tupperware and move into a nicer apartment.
:biggreen:

Thanks for the laughs! I totally needed this as I look back towards my produce-stuffed kitchen and realize that I have a lot of canning to do. Next time you’re online, just have the Max-monsta tell one of the officers so we can give you a quick interview and get you invited. =D

Tupperware… can we ever really have enough? xD

Wait… people keep butter in the fridge?

Great app by the way.

Ya… no idea, Ryla. Butter goes in the butter keeper which goes on the counter. If your butter goes bad, then you weren’t eating enough butter. Easy as that. xD