pork chops odo style

these chops will have your tongue beating your mouth to death for another bite they are spicy, saucy and damn good… take 3 pounds of thin sliced boneless chops and put in a large skillet in a seperate mixing bowl add 1/2 cup A1, 1/2 a cup of Heinz 57, 1/4 cup worchestishire sauce (spelling lol) and 1/2 cup honey bbq sauce, 2 tablespoons of garlic powder and a pinch of oregeno. Blend this together well then add 1/4 cup of water and blend again. Pour over the chops and turn the stove onto medium high. after about 20 minutes flip the chops stir the sauce around and keep cooking til the chops are done and the sauce is reduced to a nice sticky sauce you want this to be thick really really thick so it sticks to the meat. if the sauce start to get to thick before the chops are done just a tablespoon of water or 2 if needed and keep cooking. the perfect sides for this one would be broccoli with a cheese sauce, greenbeans with small new potatoes cooked in, baby carrots cooked in a butter and brown sugar glaze and a pan of cornbread give it a shot folks it is a crowd please and very very tasty …ahhh also on the sauce for the chops if you like your stuff with a little kick stir in a few red pepper flakes, a pinch of black pepper and a table spoon of jalepeno juice I do this to mine but other folks cant eat stuff as hot as I do so mine are made seperate from the rest lol