So I found this link on Tumblr and now I think I know what I’m making this weekend. It sounds delicious!
• Bucket load of spinach leafs. I am talking about handfuls here!
• A bit of extra virgin olive oil, to coat the leaves. You don’t need a lot - for 400 grams of spinach leaves, I used 1 tablespoon of oil.
• Herbs. I used pepper, curry powder, red pepper powder, garlic powder and thyme.
- Preheat oven at 120°C / 250F,
- Rinse and dry the spinach leafs,
- Place spinach in a large bowl, pour in some olive oil to coat the leafs,
- Add herbs, toss it all around,
- Place some baking paper on a tray, and lay out the spinach nice and evenly,
- Pop them in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Keep checking on them until they’re crisp!