New Guild Applicant: Giggity454

Hey was looking for a new guild just came back into wow after a couple years and I saw your guild and I like the structure and resources you have. I understand you guys have something of a interview process however I’m interested and am available most days after 5pm mountain time. I enjoy endgame raiding and mythics and also just casual leveling I have 4 high lvl classes (Prot Paladin, Havoc DH, Shadow priest, Prot Warrior). I’m a pretty laid back deadhead who loves to tank and help out guildies when I can and have been gaming since the Nintendo 64 and I beat super mario 64 when I was 11 lol. My first Album I ever owned was Alan Jackson Drive my father gave me as a kid. Also if I had a million dollars and skull island I would rent out the island and build a resort so I could retire and buy enough wow tokens so I could finally buy all the mounts. Let me know if there is anything else you need.

Greetings and Salutations!

Thank you for your detailed application!

Next time you’re online, just do a /who Get Off My Lawn and ask to be directed to an officer for a quick and painless interview. Should you have any trouble getting a hold of one of us, just post a good time to meet up in-game and one of us will hop on. I’m around right now and will be tomorrow if you wanted to whisper for a quick and painless interview.

~Kayse

Nice app!! In game names would be super as easier to find you. Kayse is easy to find up above as it’s her main toon. Mine are Belfadina, Gogogadget, and Gummer. Mirosa is the GM. Or do a /who get off my lawn and anyone can direct you to someone who can invite you in. Thanks!