New Application

The following is an application for Gaheris - Tanaris

1. I have been playing games since I got my first NES when I was 6 years old. My first MMORPG was EverQuest where I played a High Elf Enchanter. I started wow the day it came out. I have played pretty exclusively alliance, but now I’ve been doing a LOT more horde time, as I like the toons looks, and racials, and well, the people are way better. Overall, I have been gaming for 30 years.

2. My personality type according to Myers-Briggs is ESFP.

3. The jazzy thing … not even sure what to say.

4. As far as pets, I get all my game ones on accident. I have 0 exp doing pet battles and don’t even know what I have. In RL, I have two dogs who I adore. I will gladly talk more about them.

5. I got into gaming as above, with my first NES.

6. Mirosa would like a Butter Keeper because they are the perfect vessel to contain a stick of butter. Then you take the nicely charred corn on the cob, roll it in the butter, sprinkle some Old Bay seasoning on it, and then eat it. A butter keeper is the perfect item in any pantry. Butter should be at room temperature also.

7. A million billion dollars, and an island? My first purchase would pay off my parents’ mortgage. Then my sisters. Then I would set up my two son’s up for the rest of their lives (house, college, etc.). Then I would donate a bunch of money to help with police reform and get rid of the anti-police rhetoric in the country.

And as far as I go …

I am 36 years old and a most proud father of 2 AMAZING boys. I’m into working out and gaming. I am an RN and also a State Trooper. I grew up building houses with my father. I am in the same guild as Cyleena (thats his alliance name anyways on Zangarmarsh) which I had to step down from beign a co-gm due to life being super busy. I play sporadically on my days I am working, and on my days off, I play a bunch. I love running Mythics and know the raid fights pretty well. Gaheris is a Resto/Ele shaman. He is my main on the horde side as of now, but I would be willing to play whatever the guild would want, as I have a lot of experience as a tank and a dps.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Phil (Gaheris)

Hello,

Thank you for your detailed application.

Next time you’re online, just do a /who Get Off My Lawn and ask to be directed to an officer for a quick and painless interview. Should you have any trouble getting a hold of one of us, just post a good time to meet up in-game and one of us will hop on. I’ll also be around this evening if you wish to bother me for an interview/invite. :wink:

~Kayse

Welcome! Interviewed and invited by Kayse!