New application

Hey guys,

Been raiding with you guys in the Thursday group fro the past month or so now. Been enjoying it so much, I been thinking of rolling a toon on Tanaris to join you guys. So here it is:

Past gaming experience: First MMO experience was with SWG, pre-CU, post-CU sucked and killed the game. But then, SOE is expert at killing their games :stuck_out_tongue: Moved on to EQ2, where I played for almost 10 years. Met up with a tight knit group of bunnies. Many of those players are now real life friends. There is even a couple that took the trip from AR to Canada for my wedding.
Personality type: Sorry, I’m Canadian
**What you’re looking to try in the future:**As far as gaming, I’m willing to try about anything. AS far as kinky experience, we would have to dicuss the possibilites of including a butter keeper.
**A silly story about your Jazzy or Hoveround:**I do not think that these words have made their way up to French side of Canada. So not sure what my jazzy or Hoveround would be. Sorry
How many pets you have and whether or not they can play a mean warlock while you’re afk: No pets, but my 3 yo daughter can faceroll a Hunter or Lock pretty easy.
**How you got into gaming:**2 younger sisters, I had to get something to escape this world.
**Theories as to why our GM Mirosa so desperately wants a butter keeper:**See answer above :wink:
What you would do with a million billion dollars and a skull shaped island: ever played a game called Evil Genius?

Hey Allaval!

We would love to have you around the lawn! Just message anyone in guild the next time you’re on to find an officer for the super fast ‘we already like you from OR’ interview & invite. Since we’re not actually a raiding guild, but instead a guild that raids, we like to make sure everyone is on the same page. =D

Interviewed by Mir, welcome to Goml. =D