Hiyas!!!

Just wanted to say hi!!! =) Life is good, and I truly hope you ALL are having fun and that life is treating you well also. =) See yas!!

Jo

Hey Sagan. Everything’s fine over here–I can’t wait for Cataclysm like everybody else. Hope all is going well for you.

–Ren

SAGAN!!!

You need to come back to the game - Glork needs his healer back! :slight_smile:

-Uhg

Hiyas. Sorry I was cleaning out my favorites the other day, saw the GOML link and thought I’d say hi and haven’t checked back in until today.

Ugh – I still play I just switched to another server with my friend John. But I don’t play as much as I use to – been working on remodeling the house. Might again when Cataclysm hits. Cannot wait for it! I do still have Lucinthia on this realm tho =) But I seldom play her. Pretty much when I get the urge to play I hop on one of my 80s and play on the other realm.

Anyway, hope you are all doing well.

Sagan

Sagan there you are I came back and no ones telling me about good buff in the purple goo go jump in one.
:laughing:
Well take care and when you get board and want to play Lucinthia Send me a tell Ill Jump on a toon that level . BTW what level if she again?