hi i would like to join please

hi im a drama free full time mom im 41 will be 42 next month im not a noob to the game i have a 120 on the allie side (sorry i cant spell lol) im on a lot almost all the time im lay back love to have fun i dont ask for help unless i realy need it i have been playing sense B.C so im no noob if u have a questions feel free to ask me thanks

Hi Faun,

Next time you’re online, please message anyone in guild to be directed to an officer for a quick interview. (Right at this moment, we might be in a raid though, so give us at least an hour. xD )

Talk to you soon! =)

-Mir

Hi Faun,

I hear you had trouble getting a hold of an officer. As the guild charter explains, we’re all adults here with families, jobs, businesses or schooling. As I’m sure you understand, this means that most of us do not get to play WoW nearly as much as we would like, including the officers who have the ability to invite new members. Had you posted here about your difficulty of thought to message me directly here or in game, I would have been more than happy to arrange a time to log in that would have worked for you. Instead, you chose to speak offensively to one of our members when reality failed to meet your expectations.

I’m glad to hear that you found another guild, because for as much as we love to welcome new members, I feel that we may not have meet with your high standards. Best of luck.

-Mir