Eppademic

Toon name : Eppademic

First off let me introduce myself, the RL name is Shayne, 35y Male. RL friends of Alu, Aveng, and Mistres ( Erica, Corey and Jes) some people in real life call me Eppa/Eppademic, it’s an old AOL screen name I went by many many moons ago. My toon name is Eppademic, he’s a Mdps DH that originally I made for the GF to use. but I never handed it over (she can Make her own) I originally started playing WoW in the final weeks of BC, immediately leveled up and began raiding with an Aff/Demo Lock, then decided I wanted to become a S/Disc Priest for our Raid configuration, back then I was what Aveng would call a jerk, I would steal agro with my lock then run around saying “Lock/Rogue not tank” I took a 7 Year hiatus because of the Ex GF… we all know how they can be… but after 7 months of her not being around and me getting bored at home I decided build a new machine and give WoW ago again.

Currently I game on a 37" monitor with a Steelseries Merc Stealth Keyboard, and a Razer Naga Mouse. Yes, The Setup is incredibly over bearing to someone that doesn’t know what to do with all the extra buttons on the keyboard or the mouse, but 2 weeks of training fingers to move in the correct places, it’s like heaven. I’m not currently raiding but wouldn’t mind jumping in here and there, as I’d consider myself a casual player for the most part now.

Greetings and Salutations,

Thank you for your detailed application.

Next time you’re online, just do a /who Get Off My Lawn and ask to be directed to an officer for a quick and painless interview. Should you have any trouble getting a hold of one of us, just post a good time to meet up in-game and one of us will hop on. I’m on now and will be most week nights if you wanted to whisper for a quick and painless interview.

~Kayse