Do I wanna be in this guild? Does a bear shit in the woods?

Hello, everyone. My name is Charlie and I'm looking for a new guild. I've been playing World of Warcraft since I was 14 and am now 28. That's a whopping 14 years, if you're bad at math like me. I had to whip out my graphing calculator for that one. As far as personality type goes, I have a bubbly, yet mercurial temperament, and I love most people I come across. As far as Myers-Briggs personality type goes, I am an ENFJ (that's the second most rare personality type) and that may explain why I'm so bubbly and loving. 
 I got into gaming at the unripe age of 4 years old, when my brother, Joe, started to teach me how to play Super Mario: Legend of the Seven Stars. I beat the game by age 5, with the help of my brother and my other sibling who was into gaming, my sister, Heather. From there, we were gifted a Nintendo 64 by our parents at Christmas, and I began to play Pokémon and Super Smash Bros on the reg. Pokémon Stadium was our go-to, mainly because I would beg them to play it to the point that they'd have no choice but to appease me. (don't lie, bro and sis, you had fun with it too)
 At the age of 5 or6, I began playing a browser-based game called Neopets with my mother and sisters, and it was around that age that I learned basic HTML coding. That being said, I just dropped out of school for IT to take up school for a pharmacy technician certification. Not all dreams are practical when you're bad at mathematics. 
 In November of 2010, after the death of our dog, Murray, my mother got a new puppy named Maxwell (for short, his full name is Phineas Maxwell Beauregard and he can be found on Facebook with a fanpage with a whopping 1.5k fans) Maxwell is the love of my life, and he is a doll. The little ankle-biting, tissue-eating snot-licker is too cute for his own good. He loves to sit in my lap and lay his head on my left hand while my fingers are clicking away at my fancy new mechanical keyboard, and seems to enjoy the click of the keys.
 Anyway, I can be contacted at my battletag, Charlie#13733, and thank you for considering me as an applicant.

Hello Charlie,

I have no idea why our forums went all gov’t style redacted on your app post, but I copied it below in the hopes that it shows up in all of it’s carefully crafted glory. If there’s something we love around here (other than butterkeepers) it’s a new app to read instead of doing actual work. =D

Please message anyone in game (/who Get off my lawn) the next time you’re on for a quick and painless interview where we basically just make sure you’re not some l33tzor raider type who didn’t read the front page. I mean, we raid and all, just not in the push push push to the end and have the whole guild implode from drama sort of way. :wink:

Have an awesome Monday.

-Mir

Hello, everyone. My name is Charlie and I’m looking for a new guild. I’ve been playing World of Warcraft since I was 14 and am now 28. That’s a whopping 14 years, if you’re bad at math like me. I had to whip out my graphing calculator for that one. As far as personality type goes, I have a bubbly, yet mercurial temperament, and I love most people I come across. As far as Myers-Briggs personality type goes, I am an ENFJ (that’s the second most rare personality type) and that may explain why I’m so bubbly and loving.
I got into gaming at the unripe age of 4 years old, when my brother, Joe, started to teach me how to play Super Mario: Legend of the Seven Stars. I beat the game by age 5, with the help of my brother and my other sibling who was into gaming, my sister, Heather. From there, we were gifted a Nintendo 64 by our parents at Christmas, and I began to play Pokémon and Super Smash Bros on the reg. Pokémon Stadium was our go-to, mainly because I would beg them to play it to the point that they’d have no choice but to appease me. (don’t lie, bro and sis, you had fun with it too)
At the age of 5 or6, I began playing a browser-based game called Neopets with my mother and sisters, and it was around that age that I learned basic HTML coding. That being said, I just dropped out of school for IT to take up school for a pharmacy technician certification. Not all dreams are practical when you’re bad at mathematics.
In November of 2010, after the death of our dog, Murray, my mother got a new puppy named Maxwell (for short, his full name is Phineas Maxwell Beauregard and he can be found on Facebook with a fanpage with a whopping 1.5k fans) Maxwell is the love of my life, and he is a doll. The little ankle-biting, tissue-eating snot-licker is too cute for his own good. He loves to sit in my lap and lay his head on my left hand while my fingers are clicking away at my fancy new mechanical keyboard, and seems to enjoy the click of the keys.
Anyway, I can be contacted at my battletag, Charlie#13733, and thank you for considering me as an applicant.