Capin’s really, really lazy chicken and dumplings.

8 eggs
1/3 cup milk
1tbs garlic plus
1tbs Montreal steak spice
Baking powder
Flour
2 boxes chicken broth (every one uses tetra packs now)
4 Precooked chicken breast’s or a whole precooked chicken (should be found in the deli section of your .)
Salt and pepper

Cut up the chicken breast into bite size strips or break apart the precooked chicken so you have about the same amount of chicken as four breasts (I use the rest to make chicken salad for sandwich’s) . In a pot boil the chicken broth then add the chicken, keep it at a rolling boil stir from time to time.

As that warms up in a bowl combine 8 eggs, 1/3 cup milk, garlic plus, and steak spice, use the handle of a fork scoop baking powder and add it to the mix (the more powder you use the fluffier the dumplings will be so play around with it.) salt and pepper to taste, Then start mixing in the flour, adding slowly until there is no more moisture left. You wind up with a dough ball in the bowl.
Dip the fork into the boiling broth mix and use it to scoop the dough out and put it into the mix. Size can vary but for bite sized dumpling use about ½” chunk. Me I go about 1-1 ½” (bigger is better!) Once all the dough is in, stir and simmer for about 7-10 min.
Dish and enjoy