Breadloaf, really?

Yeah, I named a character breadloaf, and that may encapsulate my sense of humor better than anything I could say. This feels like I’m filling out an online dating profile, so here it goes… I’m 32 years old, I enjoy long walks on the beach near the Motherlode dungeon and getting my ass kicked by the big money crabs there. I’ve been gaming nearly my entire life, starting with Doom when I was maybe 7 years old. I started World of Warcraft around 2006 and I’ve loved it ever since. I have some other gaming interests. I enjoy the Division 2, Darkest Dungeon, and Warhammer/Warhammer 40k.
I know 32 isn’t quite AARP old, but I enjoy a mature atmosphere and playing with non-kids in a drama-free environment, so I wanted to give you old farts a try. To be honest, if a guild is a fit or not is something that I don’t really know until I try it on for a month, but I’m looking to expand my online social circle, so here we are…
Personality-wise, I’d say I tend to be quiet and reserved. I enjoy the company of others but I don’t feel the need to fill silence just to avoid quiet. I’m a veteran, nerdy, and looking to go back to school in the near future.
I don’t really have a pick in the Jazzy/Hoverround fight. I really just want which ever model I saw Florida Man towing a boat with.
I have a dog, named Tazzy after the Tasmanian devil cartoon, so I guess she’d be a demon hunter if she played. Too fast for me to keep up with and always bouncing around.
A butter keeper is for weak people who don’t go through a whole stick a day. Don’t worry though, only half of it is dietary. I’ll tell you what the other half is used for, as well as why I’m banned from every Air Force bar on Okinawa, once I’m in the guild.
As for a million billion dollars and my skull shaped island, I’ll just say no thanks I’ve already had one and it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. I’m working through my second act as a reformed villain trying to reenter normal society and make up for past misdeeds, and the wow account is just part of my deep cover, so I appreciate your help and support at this time.

I dunno, it may be because I’m needing carbs after using up all my brain fuel, but I like this one. Whether that’s a good or bad thing for you, who knows… if you like getting random Discord messages about my latest awesome nail polish color, or some meme that reminds me of that silly thing you did in raid, then it’s probably a plus. (Ask Galv, he LOVES my nail polish colors because they would all look amazing on his minis.) xD

Aaaaaanyway, with your humor, it sounds like you’d do pretty awesome here (damn money crabs!!! o.O). Next time you’re online, just do a /who Get off My Lawn and ask any member for an officer to do your interview/invite (its quick, mostly painless and probably not contagious). =D