Application

Memnoch, toon names, Missbehaving, memnochshunt, memnochsmage, played with hau
since the beginning of time, last decent guild SSDD, like to have fun, able to play most
anytime as long as I know in advance. Been gaming since black and white pong was
the latest thing, older than dirt, smart as a whip. Hope to play with you… tks

Hey Mem! Your’s is certainly a name I recall seeing around Tanaris for quite a long time. xD

Just because I know you hail from the raiding guild side of the server, I just wanted to make sure that you read our guild ToS - mainly the part that we’re not a raiding guild ourselves. We have plenty of ex-raiders here, but I always like to make sure that new apps are aware of this fact. In fact, the very first thing we say in our interviews is: Goml is not a raiding guild. While we may have members who raid and organize groups, the guild does not.

If that sounds a-ok, then please contact any member of Get Off My Lawn to be directed to an officer for a brief interview.

I used to be a raider but completely left that in the last expansion, I have only done 1 dungeon this expansion, I just like to play with
friends and have fun, a raid is secondary to that. thanks

Awesome =) Let me know if you’re having any difficulty getting a hold of an officer. I haven’t been online myself in a few days due to a project, but we can always arrange to have someone hop online to get it done.