Application!

Past gaming experience: Have to be honest, this will likely be a lot shorter if I post what I HAVEN’T played. I’ve been playing online games since MUD’s and when I was younger would go over to a friends house to play the amazing beta test that was Everquest (yes THAT far back).
Personality type: Easy going, tends to have fun, knows when it’s time to put serious pants on (which typically involves taking them off for maximum effort).
What you’re looking to try in the future: Cyborg arms, unless we mean for WoW and to be honest, I’ve done it all except playing a Rogue. Played every spec, been every rank in a guild, Played tons of PvP/Top 10 raiding guild on 2 servers, ETC.
A silly story about your Jazzy or Hoveround: I heard from Aderynn that Jazzy was the kid who drove into a parked car while playing Pokemon Go! I’ve got nothing from Hoveround
How many pets you have and whether or not they can play a mean warlock while you’re afk: Logitech Macro keyboard FTW, no pets required! Set up those macros and watch my DoT’s fly!
How you got into gaming: Honestly I don’t remember exactly when it started, I just remember playing FF1, using DOS to load up my X-wing games, playing AD&D with friends, and being absolutely amazed when Hero Quest and Dragonstrike came out on VHS/Board games.
Theories as to why our GM Mirosa so desperately wants a butter keeper: Plausible Deniability, if someone/something else has the butter, no one can question Mirosa on the REALLY odd places it ends up.
What you would do with a million billion dollars and a skull shaped island: Build Nerd Mecca. Part LARP paradise, Part LAN community, movie buff quarters, Pen and Paper location, ETC.

Friends with Aderynn IRL, she recommended this guild HEAVILY to me as I’m getting back into WoW after missing most of WoD expansion. A fantastic guild is easily what can make this more than a game I’ve found out multiple times in the past. I’ve got 80+ characters/classes for Druid, Paladin, Warrior, Warlock, Hunter, Priest, Monk, DK. Odds are eventually they’ll all find a home somewhere, won’t lie hoping it’ll be here.

You have passed the butter keeper challenge. That is all that is truly required. All other words are flavor, and while we love flavor… like mint chocolate chip and even just plain old vanilla in a pinch, butter is law.

ALL HAIL BUTTER! and BACON! and RAVIOLIS!

Oh hell… I really should be having some lunch I think. Sorry about that.

So glad to have you here. Please get in touch with any member to be directed to an officer who can give you an short, painless interview and invite. Well, it might be a little painful as we probe you for embarrassing tales of Aderynn. We’ve known her a long time… but only installed survallence about 5 years ago, so we know we might have missed a lot prior to that time. =P

I am slowly working on bringing all (most) of Brittanis to GOML /evil cackle

Mir, go eat!

Also…I don’t think I have any really embarrassing stories out of the larp group yet. Or, if I do, I’ve wiped it from my own mind so as to remain blissfully ignorant.

Hell, if you installed cameras then you saw me helping her move a little bit ago, might also explain the new “room mates” she has if you haven’t changed the location of said cameras. So far there isn’t any “heavily” embarrassing stories aside from the random sexual comments that always end up with someone saying the line…Ladies!

Well, and that was a thing looooong before I joined the group so…

That being said, invited by Ad. Welcome to the Lawn!

Welcome to the guild!