Non - Interesting, but completely useful facts about me:
- Been playing wow since vanilla, so I can add to all the old timer stories and help my old friends remember things like taming new pets in order to gain their a new pet ability.
- Leveled a priest as Holy during the burning crusade expansion, so I am clearly stubborn, I mean …dedicated to healing
- My MB is INFP - so you may say I am a dreamer, but I’m not the only one yay the 4%
- I was in this guild previously, on a BE hunter, but my friends were on a different server. and played alliance /sigh
- I will be 45 this year, as will my hubs. He started me on WoW, so he wouldn’t get in as much trouble for playing all the time.
- I have one dog, who can not play Wow, what-so-ever, and is only four, so I will not be sharing my account with her, I have a reputation to uphold.
oh, and in my last interview we discussed my first album, which was Sean Cassidy. It hurts my Danny Elfman obsession to admit that now… I’d like to pretend it was Oingo Boingo if that is alright with you guys.
My current toon on Tanaris is a blood elf priest, shoe’s level ten, but I am thing she will be my boost toon. Her name is IXII (911) but sadly, no one reads roman numerals anymore. She is currently wearing purple which would be the most beloved of all colors.
Hope to talk to you soon!