Application Mooana

Past gaming experience
-Played WoW since 2008 have had a long break - I was in this guild in a past life.
Personality type - awesome, INFJ,
What you’re looking to try in the future - winning the lottery. I’m a very very casual player who enjoys the game and companionship of people to talk to whilst leveling.
A silly story about your Jazzy or Hoveround - I don’t know what this is.
How many pets you have and whether or not they can play a mean warlock while you’re afk - my cat could probably play. My son does play but on his own account.
How you got into gaming - my little brother - who is now an adult with a child - crazy
Theories as to why our GM Mirosa so desperately wants a butter keeper - I have one they are amazing. Why would you not want one?
What you would do with a million billion dollars and a skull shaped island - if I tell you i’ll have to kill you.

TLDR:

I have a job, kids, and play rarely. When I play I like to chat with people. I don’t like drama. I do like druids.

Thanks for the awesome app. =D My appologies for us taking so long to respond. I actually made myself leave the house this weekend since it wasn’t a heatwave, wildfire smoke (or both). xD

Please message anyone in guild to be directed to an officer for a very brief interview/invite. (/who Get Off My Lawn). If you have any difficulty finding one of us on, just drop a message here as to a good time when you’ll be playing and one of us will hop on. =D

Checked in and no one available - I will continue to check :slight_smile: thanks for the reply.

Invited by Ruby 09/14/18