Application for Spiider

Howdy everyone, Spiider here.

I have been gaming since I was probably 4 or 5 and have been playing on WoW/Tanaris since the beginning just about.
I was a member of the guild Back off around BC/Wrath and haven’t been playing much of WoW at all until here recently, and am looking for an active guild that I can bs around with when I’m on.

Unfortunately I do not have any stories about my Jazzy or Hoveround.

I have 4 cats and 3 dogs, of which none of them seem to like me at times except for my Sheltie.

My dad was playing on the original xbox when I was young, and I just started playing with him and thats my first gaming experience. WoW was my first love when it came to gaming. I would wake up at 6 in the morning before school just to be able to play Wrath.

I would always love a butter keeper, so who wouldn’t?

If I had a million billion dollars I would buy my whole family their own house, then probably just keep upgrading my PC/Get a WoW subscription until its over.

Hello,

Thank you for your detailed application!

Next time you’re online, just do a /who Get Off My Lawn and ask to be directed to an officer for a quick and painless interview. Should you have any trouble getting a hold of one of us, just post a good time to meet up in-game and one of us will hop on. I’m around right now and will be tomorrow (this weekend) if you wanted to whisper for a quick and painless interview.
~Kayse

I would be good for a meeting at any time!

Interviewed by Jeb and invited