Application for Spam

• Past gaming experience - Been gaming since 1991. Plenty of fps and MMO experience. Settling back into wow, while playing some hearthstone and COD on the side.
  • Personality type - INTP? Introverted by nature, but love helping others. I almost always play a support role in helping others.
  • What you’re looking to try in the future - Living my best life. Maybe DPS as that scares me. I do it to level healer classes and drop it as soon as I can.
  • A silly story about your Jazzy or Hoveround. - I dont know what those are. I assume its for those pesky kids.
  • How many pets you have and whether or not they can play a mean warlock while you’re afk - 2 Shiba inu puppies, and no probably not. They are disinterested in most things. If there was a judgement class, they would play that.
  • How you got into gaming - My dad and I used to build PC’s and sell them in the early 90’s. Grew up playing Sierra games and old school flight sims. Anyone old enough to remember Chuck Yeagers slight school?
  • Theories as to why our GM Mirosa so desperately wants a butter keeper - Who doesn’t??
  • What you would do with a million billion dollars and a skull shaped island - Well, if I told you, I’d have to kill you.