Application for Slyfe

Hey there,
My name is John(Slyfe). I started playing WOW in vanilla and played all the way to MOP. A few months ago I resubbed and have really enjoyed playing again after such a long break. Thing is , I miss having other people around to play with. The guild I’m in is a dead guild leftover from the old days and while I enjoy doing a lot of things by myself I would like the opportunity to do some casual group content here and there without pugging with total strangers 100% of the time. Mostly just looking for an older group of players to enjoy the coming expac with. I’m mature but not uptight and willing to help out with anything I can.
Age-44
First album I remember buying was Weird Al (In 3-D) IIRC
I don’t watch Matlock.
I love Ben Folds, the movie Swingers and Christopher Walken.

Hope to hear from you and thanks for your time.

Hey there!

Thank you for your application! Sounds like you’d be a great fit with all of us old people!

Next time you’re online, just do a /who Get Off My Lawn and ask to be directed to an officer for a quick and painless interview. Should you have any trouble getting a hold of one of us, just post a good time to meet up in-game and one of us will hop on. I’m around now and will be for a bit this evening.

~Kayse

Awesome! I’ll look for someone tonight.

I’ll be around!

Interviewed/approved by Mir =D