Application for Sarge

Hey Guys, I am a 32 year old IT Manager that has been playing WOW off and on since the first day it came out when I was just a few years out of high school. I enjoy finding groups and really pushing myself on hard content sometimes, and other times I enjoy doing nothing but bullshitting with people and playing the auction house.

My first memories of playing video games is waking up in the middle of the night when I was 3-4 and catching my dad on the couch trying to beat the original legend of Zelda on the NES. Growing up I have been an avid gamer and that has really bled down into the rest of my siblings as well. I even bought BFA for my 3 younger brothers so that we could enjoy this together and we now have 4 out of 5 spots in a mythic team filled out, you can usually find us trying to PUG that last spot and go try new content.

As I grow older, that push and drive to be the best at content (whether it is raiding or mythic+) has really died down and I just want to enjoy as much of this game as I can with my family and some good people. Don’t get me wrong, I do get that itch to just push the absolute limits, and take 4 hours on a saturday and try and take on a +10 mythic key, but I’m not trying to do that every day like I was younger.

I’m engaged to a wonderful women whom I will marry March 30, just bought a house with her that we are waiting to be finished building come January (consequently living with my parents until then so I don’t have to pay month-to-month lease…fun), and just tried yin yoga for the first time because I have terrible posture sitting at a desk 8 hours a day.

If you want to know more, or want in on the Mitchell brother group shenanigans as a 5th person, you can find me online at gamertag Chosen#1299

Howdie Sarge!

It sounds like you would fit in really well around the lawn. =D We have members who raid and do Mythic+ while juggling families, jobs, and all the “adulting” hoooey. We also have a lot of members who hooked their families on the game, so you’re among fellow WoW dealers (first month’s free, give it a try!) xD

Next time you’re online, just do a /who Get Off My Lawn and ask for an officer. If you have any trouble finding one of us online over the weekend, just post here a good time to meet up in game and one of us will hop on. =D

And gratz on your engagement =D Any spouse who supports gaming is a keeper. <3

Invited by Ruby 09/15/18