Application for Rhonwen

Hi! This is my official application to join GOML.

I created this character, Rhonwen - Troll Beast Mastery Hunter on Tanaris in 2006. This is my favorite character, even though I have played all roles.

I did a lot of raiding in the past (mostly healer roles) up until Cataclysm when I met my husband (Brochacho) playing WoW. We took a break to raise our boys and then came back during Legion when they started sleeping through the night!

I think 45 is basically ancient in the gaming world, so I can’t really be called a gamer girl anymore, but I like to put a crap ton of arrows into monsters and Alliance. Also, I like the idea of trading brownie recipes in the middle of Orgrimmar.

Greetings and Salutations!

Thank you for your application. You are missing a few key details we require in our apps. You can go to https://www.gomlhq.com/about.php and see what you missed. I’ll quiz you once you’re in your interview.

Next time you’re online, just do a /who Get Off My Lawn and ask to be directed to an officer for a quick and painless interview. Should you have any trouble getting a hold of one of us, just post a good time to meet up in-game and one of us will hop on. I’m on now and will be tomorrow if you wanted to whisper for a quick and painless interview.

~Kayse

Thanks! I tried messaging you tonight but you were AFK. Tomorrow, then… I’ll tell you whatever you want to know!

Interviewed and approved by Gummer. Please give forum access as I forget how. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for having me!

You’re such a slacker, Gummer.

It’s true…I am.