Application for Onfiyah

Hi, I’m Onfiyah, a level 22 mage on Tanaris looking for some cool people to hang out with. Here’s some info about me. Just hmu if you have any questions.
Past gaming experience-I’ve played since Vanilla WoW, but I’ve rolled a new toon, because I’ve been playing the same classes since like…forever. I started with a warlock, also rolled a priest, and kept those for a long time without every trying anything new. Because I’m a Capricorn. And we hate new stuff. But I was feeling squirrely when I uploaded the new expansion and rolled a mage. And I liked it. So I’m going to do the mage thing now. For like the next 8 or 9 years. And then I’ll try something new.
Personality type-I work in technical support. I’m pretty chill and love to quest. I love video games and good whiskey and eschew drama like the plaaaaaague. My spirit animal is Rick from Rick and Morty. If you’ve never had a few beers and yelled, “I’m TINY RIIIIIICK!” you haven’t lived.
What you’re looking to try in the future-New Expansions.
How you got into gaming-I used to play the ooooooold Warcraft strategy games, and one day I bought Vanilla WoW thinking it was a regular video game and knowing nothing of MMORPG’s. That day changed my fate.

Interviewed by Ryla. Welcome to the guild!

Thanks so much! I am thrilled to join you guys!

If you’ve never had a few beers and yelled, “I’m TINY RIIIIIICK!” you haven’t lived.

Oh yes… you’ll do just fine around here. xD
Also, we totally have a tiny rick… well, he’s not really tiny, but I bet he likes pickles.

Welcome to the lawn! =D