Application for Leanah

Hi.
You all ask lots of questions and I type slow. I better get busy or I am going to be here all night.

So let’s start out with the question that dates me pretty bad. The first album I owned (i actually bought it twice. I played it out) was Van Halen 1984.

I refuse to answer the second question. I have watched too much Holy Grail to be willing to share that. I don’t need to get thrown off a bridge.

Ok. Now to answer the heart of what you guys want to know. Again, I am going to date myself. I started MMOs in DAOC. That got old after a bit so I switched to Everquest. After some time playing that, I drifted to other games most of which I can’t even remember the name of. Then WoW was announced. I got into Beta and have been playing on and off since then. At one point or another, I can safely say I have played the vast majority of the Big Box MMOs and some of the smaller. Somewhere in this whole mess, I hooked up with my wife, Kayletta, who is also applying about now. We have been gaming for the entire time we have been together, doing everything from MMO creation (Kay was on the team making the Repopulation) to running a raiding guild (too old to do the crap anymore) to just wanting to chill.

Let’s see. I am going to describe my personality this way. I served 16 years in the military. I am now a college professor. Take all the stereotypes of those two groups and do the opposite. That’s me.

As far as what I am looking to try in the future, I am an old disgruntled father to two teenage girls. I am looking forward to far less hormones and peace in my house. In other words, I am looking forward to them moving out. I love them but I can love them from a distance.

Luckily I don’t have any stories about my Jazzy or Hoveround. That is the one part of my body that seems to function correctly, You wanna know about my 32 scars on my left hand, my screwed up shoulder, my trashy back, or any other goofy issue I have, just ask. Not typing till morning.

I have one pet. It is a cat named Shadow. Seems aptly named to play a warlock of doom. Gunna be hard to do though since I refuse to play something that squishy. I seem to enjoy getting punched in the face more.

How I got into gaming—military off duty time = boring as hell. Nothing better to do. Let’s go play a game. That’s it in a nutshell.

Don’t have any theories on GM Mirosa. I can’t say I know who that is.

A million billion dollars. Holy crap that is a lot of money. I guess I would wipe away debt from everyone who ever existed and give people opportunities that they never thought they would have. Who the hell needs that much money. I would go hide from the idiots on the island.

Ok so that was kinda fun. I am not a very serious person. I enjoy goofing off. I enjoy not stressing. This is my down time. I want to enjoy it. Currently I am playing WoW on Tanaris. Primarily using my Big Fat Bear Ass Leanah to tank with my wife and kid. Rather branch out and play with more people too.

Greetings and Salutations!

Thank you for your detailed application!

Next time you’re online, just do a /who Get Off My Lawn and ask to be directed to an officer for a quick and painless interview. Should you have any trouble getting a hold of one of us, just post a good time to meet up in-game and one of us will hop on. I can pop on now for 15 minutes as well to interview if you would like.

~Kayse