Application for Kistos Greymane

I’ve been alliance since the start of the game. I made my 1st Horde character and got her to 60 a couple weeks ago just for something new in the game.

I’m 42 I travel a lot because I have my own company that I started 5 years ago.

I care about my dog’s health more than my own whenever I take him to the vet if he needs anything done to keep him healthy I say do whatever it costs!!

I played final fantasy 11 and 14 and wow And for a couple years after grad school all 3 at the same time

I do some raiding on the alliance side since I have most of my characters there but like I said I made my 1st horde character and I’m just going through the game Horde side

I know how to use your/you’re there/their/they’re

I live out in the country and I have had to say get off my lawn probably a few dozen times for trespassing or being stupid. I’ve only had to get my gun out of my gun safe one time to chase people away because they were trying to hunt in the back of my house in my woods without permission and they wouldn’t leave.

Thanks!!

Hewwwwo,

Thank you for your detailed application.

Next time you’re online, just do a /who Get Off My Lawn and ask to be directed to an officer for a quick and painless interview. Should you have any trouble getting a hold of one of us, just post a good time to meet up in-game and one of us will hop on for a quick and painless interview. You can also discord me at Kayse#0076

~Kayse

Interviewed and approved by Mir!