Application for Kimseokjin

Hi all! Here’s my rundown :slight_smile:

Gaming experience: I’ve played WoW on and off since Cata, with most of my experience (read: addiction) was during MOP. I am applying on an alt class as my main is Horde spriest (Tanaris server as well but she’s in my friends guild and I feel guilt moving her from there) and Alliance balance druid on Garrosh. I also play FFXIV religiously (taking an extended break until next expansion though).

I am mainly looking for a guild where I can be relaxed, have some fun, and get to know others who are like-minded. I love to help people as although I’ve been playing this game for a while, I can still learn MANY things. I never expect anyone to rush to my side ASAP if a problem game wise arises as I’m very self sufficient and usually use the powers of the almighty Google to help me first. I tend to be a pug raider many of the times because I enjoy bashing my head on content until beautiful loot drops so if anyone wants to join me, there’s always an open invite.

Age wise: I have no problem in stating I am turning 38 this year, much to my dismay but I am embracing it as 30s is the new 20s.

Personality wise: I am an extroverted introvert. I will have my days of being a chatter box and other days I am quiet as a mouse. Never in a moody or mean way though - I just enjoy my silence but I am always down for a conversation so don’t let my silence fool you.

I know I was already accepted randomly as a mistake but I do hope to stay a while and have fun with everyone :slight_smile:

EDIT: I remember my first album (do not heckle me as I was a raging fangirl) was Backstreets Back (BSB). I had to beg my mother for an advance on my allowance for this. I still have the album in storage to this day. -runs to hide in a corner-

Greetings and Salutations!

Thank you for your detailed application.

Next time you’re online, just do a /who Get Off My Lawn and ask to be directed to an officer for a quick and painless interview. Should you have any trouble getting a hold of one of us, just post a good time to meet up in-game and one of us will hop on. I’ll be on later tonight if you wanted to whisper for a quick and painless interview.

~Kayse

Gummer got him. :slight_smile: In my weekly purge of applicants who use the in game finder I accidentally clicked “invite” for Kim. Worked out as I got ahold of him in game and here we are. Welcome to GOML!!

Forum access granted.

Thanks KC!

Psst, Gummer… I think Kim is a her, not a him. #ReadingIsFundamental #TheMoreYouKnow xD

Welcome to the Lawn, Kim!!!

Him…her…it, until I hear them on Discord it’s to be remained undetermined. :slight_smile:

Hobscortana promoted to full member status 2/17/21. Grats!!