Application for Kehlani

Heyyyy!! :slight_smile: I did read the guidelines and I’m definitely over 25 (see first album)

1. The first album I ever owned I think was Backstreet Boys and I’m still a whole fan so don’t judge me.

-I have been gaming ever since I could hold a controller but that was mainly Mortal Kombat, Sonic, etc.
-My personality type? I don’t really follow the “types.” I am a little bit of everything. Sometimes laid back, sometimes anxiety ridden which is why this game helps me. I can escape to this world.
-I don’t play any other games other than WoW so I’m not trying to try anything in the future gaming wise. I do want to eventually try water skiing. I’ve never done that! :open_mouth:
-I don’t really have a story about my Jazzy or Hoverhound

• As of right now I have two cats who are too lazy to take over while I’m afk lol. In the coming months we are going to be adding a dog to our family.
    -I have always gamed but I got into the game WoW because of my ex boyfriend actually. He was ALWAYS playing so if I wanted to spend time I HAD to learn how to play and play with him lol. Then I got hooked and continued playing after I broke up with him.
    -Idk why Mirosa wants a butterkeeper but I think I want one now too lol.
    -If I had a million billion dollars and a skull shaped island I would build my family an amazing beach house on the island, get a private jet, and go back and forth whenever I please. I’d also upgrade my house off the island as well lol.

Hello,

Thank you for your detailed application! Backstreet Boys…hmmm…

Next time you’re online, just do a /who Get Off My Lawn and ask to be directed to an officer for a quick and painless interview. Should you have any trouble getting a hold of one of us, just post a good time to meet up in-game and one of us will hop on. I’ll also be around in a few hours (or can pop on now) if you want to do an interview.

~Kayse

Backstreet’s back … alright?
Apologies your interview with Kayse so it wasn’t painless but still better than Mikey. Welcome to Goml! what kind of pupper are you thinking about?

Cap