Application for Guild

I would like to join this guild. I have a friend/coworker who is also a member of the guild, his name is Doomfang. I am a lvl 60 druid. Ilvl 208. 1/10 normal but would like to do more. I also enjoy doing mythic/+ runs.

Greetings and Salutations!

Thank you for your application. You are missing a few key details we require in our apps. You can go to https://www.gomlhq.com/about.php and see what you missed.

Next time you’re online, just do a /who Get Off My Lawn and ask to be directed to an officer for a quick and painless interview. Should you have any trouble getting a hold of one of us, just post a good time to meet up in-game and one of us will hop on. I’m on later tonight and will be tomorrow if you wanted to whisper for a quick and painless interview.

~Kayse

I am currently online.
-Salaknee

Sorry I meant to edit my copy and paste. I’m not on now but another officer may be shortly. I will be on later this evening.

My name is Zack and I’m 33. I have been married for 9 years and have two daugthers, 5 and 2. We have two cats, Aries and Apollo, and a german shepherd/great pyrenesse named Kratos. I have been playing WoW off and on since Burning Crusade. I played LoTRO for many years, and have also been into FFXIV. I enjoy sports games and JRPGS on consoles as well. I have been gaming since Santa brought a Super Nintendo when I was 5.

My first album was Eifel 65’s Europop and my favorite color is orange.

That’s more like it, thank you. As you know Doom I’m sure you’re aware we are not a raid guild. We’re a guild that raids… Confusing I know. Our raid nights are Tue/Thur 830pm EST time until 11pm EST. Currently both nights are usually full (30 people) so an empty spot may be hit and miss for awhile. Just fair warning. If that still interests you please post here and we’ll get you hooked up for an interview when someone is online and available. You’re age is about normal for GOML, we have some younger, some older, but that’s probably our “average” age.

Yeah that’s fine. Raiding is certainly not a requirement for me. Just something else to keep busy. Sounds good. I won’t be online tonight, but should be on tomorrow night. Thanks for your time.

Checked for ya several times, feel free to add me to your buds list. Dredful, Gogogadget, Snyps