Application for Delaunay

WoW Horde PC Name: Delaunay
Forum Name: KS-Maverick

Past gaming experience
I have been playing WoW on and off since the Vanilla release. (1 zevra hoof for every 70 Zevra I killed, such bull)
beyond that, I play a number of video games like Mass Effect and some Elite Dangerous.
I’m also a D&D and a casual Warhammer player

Personality type
I am a professional nerd by day, working in corporate IT. I tend to be pretty self-reliant and a night owl. Looking to join a group of mature, low drama, gamers to hang out and BS with.

What you’re looking to try in the future
In WoW. I would like to master Ret pally.
Out of WoW. I would like to continue to master my airbrush while painting Warhammer figs, and eventually get back into Krav Maga training with the 'Rona is over.

A silly story about your Jazzy or Hoveround
I want to go rascal jousting in the old folk’s home with my cane. Can we set up brackets and side betting?

How many pets you have and whether or not they can play a mean warlock while you’re AFK
In-game 0. I tend to play prot/ret paladins. IRL 2 lazy housecats.

How you got into gaming
My friends. I started playing tabletop D&D and the original D&D Gold Box series of games on my old Tandy 386PC. I have always seen gaming as a social activity.

Theories as to why our GM Mirosa so desperately wants a butter keeper.
To keep the house cat out of the butter??

What you would do with a million billion dollars and a skull-shaped island
It’s cliche but I would use it as an internet hub and take over the world.

What was the name of the first album you ever owned?
First Cassette I ever owned was George Strait’s Ocean Front Property album in 1986.

what is your favorite color?
Purple
I may have applied in the past before my time got consumed with a professional certification test study process. I would love to rejoin the guild since I know at least 2 of my friends are currently playing here.

IRL friend of Aderynn and Aristele :slight_smile: Dragging you back in