Application for camsden6813

Hello!

I am a long-gamer looking to get back into WoW for the first time in a while. I actually played vanilla on release and ended at Mists of Pandaria when I had kids and had to get a better job. I am applying on behalf of a newer character in order to start fresh now that my kids are older and my job is more stable (I am a real estate broker), and I am able to make more time for gaming again (yay!).

I am 28 years old, a family man and professional as I mentioned, and am looking for a no-drama guild with a more adult member base, which is what brought me to Get Off My Lawn.

I am mainly interested in finding a group of players to chill and chat with, but I am also excited to get back into dungeoneering and raiding if I can find some friends to run with in-game, especially with Shadowlands soon approaching.

I look forward to hearing from an officer and hopefully getting started with you all soon!

Thanks!

Hi there!

Thank you for your application. Yay for more gaming time! You do have me wondering some VERY important answers about yourself that you may or may not find the questions to on our “all about us” page.

While we are a casual guild, we do all the fun stuff but in a relaxed manner. Currently we have a raid group running on Tuesdays/Thursdays filled with guildies that focuses on fun progression and learning. There’s usually always people around to grab for dungeons, PVP, achievements, transmog runs, mount runs, ALL THE THINGS.

Next time you’re online, just do a /who Get Off My Lawn and ask to be directed to an officer for a quick and painless interview. Should you have any trouble getting a hold of one of us, just post a good time to meet up ingame and one of us will hop on. I will be around most of the weekend on my main.

~Kayse

Hey thanks for the response! I realized I made some errors making my profile on this platform: my character’s name in-game is Llamanos sorry for any confusion I will see if I can find an officer in-game.

Approved and invited

He wants to change his user name to his character name so I will be updating his user access once he responses to my DM. :slight_smile:

EDITED: Now has access!