Application for Bittertroll

Ok, so to get it out of the way before I forget due to the dementia:

First album: Debbie Gibson - Out of the Blue
Favorite color: Purple

Hi future guldies! My name is Bitterhoney and I’ve been playing WoW off and on for about 12 years. My real age is 35 but I’m really about 80 years old. I am a crazy cat lady and frequently game with my senior kitty, Sophie. She likes to lay on my arm which is cute for about 5 minutes before it becomes really annoying. I guess your could call me a Shaman extraordinaire. Bittertroll is honestly my first Horde max level, but I was convinced by a friend to try it and I have to say that I like it. I am an introvert by nature and tend to listen and process my thoughts before speaking. Although, drinking wine or beer tends to bring my talkative side out. If you have any more questions, feel free to DM me in-game. Hope to hear from you soon!

Greetings and Salutations!

Thank you for your detailed application!

Next time you’re online, just do a /who Get Off My Lawn and ask to be directed to an officer for a quick and painless interview. Should you have any trouble getting a hold of one of us, just post a good time to meet up in-game and one of us will hop on. I’ll be tomorrow if you wanted to whisper for a quick and painless interview.

~Kayse

Interviewed and approved by Kayse