Altoholic with little time

Aging relaxed casual gamer. I don’t have much free time on my hands, I get to play for an hour in the mornings and an hour in the evenings, as well as a few hours on weekends if I am off. No time for drama, I have enough of that in my work life. I work, run, ride my motorcycle, and, play WOW. Oh wait, yeah, forgot the wife, I try to keep her happy. I have a formula for that, wash 4 dishes stack, so they look like 6 or 7 if possible, then take her on a motorcycle ride.

Into 80’s heavy metal, I cried when Van Halen broke up. Now I’m old and it’s blues fests and free music in the local town.

Not into science fiction, I have an equal apathy for both Star Wars and Star Trek. Bring back Alf dammit.

My first video game I ever played was probably pac man at the arcade. The second might have been something my brother and I typed into the Comodore 64 from a book… Dad was too cheap to buy the 1541 disk drive so it was saved on cassette tape.

I was a member a few years ago before I quit playing, I enjoyed the guild. I can’t for the life of me figure out the name of the character that I played back then. Possibly a troll mage or warrior.

Thanks for any consideration.
Shane

Howdie!

Thanks for the wonderfully nostalgic app. Woot Commodore! xD

It sounds like we would be a great fit with our guild. Next time you’re on, just message anyone in guild (/who Get Off My Lawn) to be directed to an officer for a quick interview.

Also, I’m totally curious about which toon you used to play. There are a lot of members still playing from all the way back in Vanilla. =D

Will do. Thanks. And for the life of me, I cannot remember what toon I was playing back then.